What Are Pronouns? – Definition
Types, And Uses | Basic English Grammar
Learn What Are Pronouns - Definition Understand Types And Uses Of Pronouns - Understand Basic Grammar Concepts
Explore our Free Study Material, build your English vocabulary, and improve your everyday English. Learn What Are Pronouns – Definition here. You can register to get the study materials in PDF version.
Pronouns are how a person wants to be referred to in the third person. Examples of pronouns include, but are not limited to:
- they/them/their and she/her/hers (used interchangeably)
- they/them/their and he/him/his (used interchangeably)
- ze/hir/hirs, and other gender-neutral pronouns.
What is a pronoun?
- A pronoun is any word that can replace a noun or noun phrase (I, you, them).
- Pronouns refer specifically to people who are being talked about (he, she, him, his, her).
Looking To Improve Your English Speaking Skills?
Join Our Online Real-Time English Speaking Course
Register For Free Study Material
Join us now to receive free study materials, special discounts of the months, and start participating in our online webinars exclusively for Callens Learners